Home Insurance

Get Quote
Enquire about a commercial conveyancing quote

The Moving Hub & Surewise.com partner for home insurance

Whether you’re a landlord, a tenant, or you live in the home you own, home insurance is a must-have for protecting the contents of your home and the building itself.

There are two main types of home insurance:

  • Buildings insurance: To cover the building structure of your property
  • Contents: To cover the furnishings, appliances, furniture and belongings in your property

At The Moving Hub, we’ve partnered with Surewise.com to offer our customers Home Insurance while you’re with us.

Your Home Insurance policy will be available either as Buildings insurance, Contents insurance, or the two combined. It will cover you against:

  • Fire, smoke, explosion and earthquake
  • Storms and floods
  • Theft
  • Malicious damage and vandalism
  • Escape of water from any domestic appliance or heating installation
  • Falling trees
  • And more.

Find out more and get a quote for your custom Home Insurance policy with Surewise.com here

The Moving HUB is authorised and regulated as an Appointment Representative Number: 783621. The Moving HUB is an Appointed Representative of Sure Wise Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). FCA Firm reference Number is 618327.